Meh.
That all made more sense in my head. Really.
To return to the post at hand, I am here to faithfully report the tragedy that befell one V.B. at precisely 11:20:47 PM U.S. Central Standard time on Thursday, July 14th 2005. Perhaps we should all take a few moments to reflect on the solemn nature of this senseless event.
...
Okay, great. Great job everyone.
Right, well, I was on AIM with said V.B. at the exact moment the shit went down, let me tell you. I knew something was wrong because of the guttural cries she felt necessary to actually type out. Isn't technology great?
sprinkibrio: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh
sprinkibrio: oHMGOHMGOGOMGG
Despite her hyperventalating, the unfortunate situation finally presented itself. Perhaps photos will do more justice than mere words.
Notice the plaster filling the water glass...I thought that was a nice touch. I thought I'd also draw your attention to the travesty filling Miss V.B.'s sink.
I can only imagine the unspeakable vermin making their homes in such a city encrusted with the dried nutrients of several weeks. Just picture it, if you would. Now remember that before you next use one of these tainted dishes.
From V.B.'s dramatics, I had assumed that the entire ceiling had fallen so that she was exposed to the elements and stars. Needless to say, I was somewhat disappointed, but there's still hope yet that the rest might come tumbling down with another mild rain shower. My excitement knows no bounds.
Okay Cat, you're up next. Try to make more sense and be less pretentious than myself. I tend to get a bit carried away. And I wonder why the grades on my papers have been steadily declining for the past three years. Alas.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home