When Penguins Attack

Monday, July 25, 2005

<==3

After Cat's expected academic post, I thought I'd take some time to direct your attention to other (but no less important!) things.

Specifically, I'd like you to look over to the right. See those links? Good. Let's take a tour, shall we?

Hobosexual: A delightful romp through the magical land of "old hobos, drifters, and railroad men." As if that weren't tantalizing enough, one simple click presents to you a vertitable paradise of old, wrinkled, dirty dicks. But don't take my word for it...see for yourself! Don't miss Crazy Red, a man who "lost the lower half of his right leg from the knee down trying to hop a train in the late '70's." Hotness of the likes you've never seen before.

Now to appeal to Cat's scholarly sensibilities, though I think this site is essentially directed towards elderly gay men, it could perhaps also appeal to gerontophiles, which are in a sense the opposite of pedophiles. For more on these and similar age-related fetishes and attractions, go head and check out this article on Wikipedia. Don't worry...it's not porn. This time.

Zentai Woman: One of the more supposedly tasteful zentai sites, this page is simply an "artistic" gallery of models and the like, so no need to worry about unexpected and unsolicited genetalia. I know you're disappointed. Perhaps next time, little puppy!

Zentai is a type of all-body spandex fetishism apparently popular in both Europe and Asia, though the link for Zentai Woman above is from Japan. Ah, yes...Japan. A land whose porn truly knows no bounds. A place where eel shitting, octopus birthing, and tub girl all somehow became viable sexual options. And now I really wish I hadn't decided to find those links. I haven't checked to see if they work. Open at your own risk. Don't worry, Japan has more to offer, but I think that's perhaps a post for another time that no one will ever, EVER read. Ah, well.

Zeta Creations: This site is for those who want to practice beastiality without all that messy hair and gnashing teeth. Ever wanted to fuck an otter? How about an orca? And don't forget the numerous toys also available to help prepare you for penetration by a two-foot animal-shaped dildo. Fun times for everyone! Just remember: as Neal Horsley said to Alan Colmes on FOX News, "When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

Food for thought, everyone. Food for thought.

Forever a Kid: Behind this deceptively innocent name lies the world of infantilism and sexy, sexy diapers. Forever crinkling as they walk, adult babies and others use infant paraphenalia in sexual play. How can you resist the hotness? But Forever a Kid is just a clothing and accessory site, so don't worry...it's all PG in some of the most disturbing innocence you will perhaps ever witness.

And now I wonder if anyone still reading this will ever speak to me again. Ah, well. I must spread the joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home