When Penguins Attack

Friday, August 05, 2005

Links and purchases...humor me

As I'm sure you've all noticed, a few new links have been added to that bar on the right. Just thought I'd give them some introduction. Also, I've divided up the links into categories so you can shield yourself from the nudity if need be. The first section is NSFW (Not Safe For Work), the second is SFW, and the last are blogs (all SFW as far as I know) that I, at least, am a fan of. I'll just pretend that sentence didn't just end with the word "of." Or that one either. Damn.

Real Doll: Ah, yes..."Home of the World's Finest Love Doll!" the initial page proudly exclaims. Let's explore, shall we? A female real doll will run around $6499 for the most basic model, and her male counterpart (who looks vaguely like a more-stoned-than-usual Stallone) will set you back about $6999. Don't forget the additional $450 for shipping. Christ. And in case you were wondering, there's no option of a payment plan.

The FAQ is particularly entertaining..."REALDOLL's vaginal and anal cavities are made snug to accommodate any insertion. The silicone flesh is soft, slippery, and very elastic." Good to know. I was expecting instead some sort of Vagina Dentata. "When penetrated, a vacuum is formed inside REALDOLL's entries which provides a powerful suction effect." The questions are equally amusing: "Can I use my REALDOLL as a pool toy?" "Tell me more about REALDOLL's breasts." Yes. You can even see said breasts in action, as it were, here. I mean, who could say no to this? Okay, I think that's enough. For now.

Stinky Meat: A site that tracks the slow decomposition of meats left to the elements until their eventual removal by third parties (for Stinky Meat Project One, 19 days). See! Mysteriously disappearing hot dogs. See! Leather-like steak. See! The life cycle of maggots. It's an educational experience for the whole family.

Chu-Chu Rocket: A flash game by Sega that will suck up quite a bit of time, at least until you reach the end (there aren't that many stages). I would explain the rules, but after a bit of experimenting, it should be pretty clear. Give it a go.

The Infamous Grouse: At Cat's request, I have added the blog that inspired us to start our own. Although they have failed to link us in return, we shall forge ahead, secure in the knowledge that our blog will soon cease to be the apprentice and shall instead become the master. Indeed.

Oh, I'm tired of this. The other blogs should be self-explanatory if you just click on them. They are all links that have earned the Tamar Stamp of Approval, so click without fear.

Also, Christine and Mukti should take note. I think we should save up for one of these: the Gray Kangaroo. It can apparently turn water into wine. Or at least skanky-ass vodka into something resembling Grey Goose. And here is an entertaining independent experiment with Brita water filters that shows the technology actually works. Think of the money that could be saved! The potential hangovers that could be avoided! Mill on it a bit, if you will. Or we could just try Brita filters instead (you could get them cheap in bulk at Costco), but the Gray Kangaroo claims it works better? Well, no matter which we try, I think it's worth a go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home