I'm here to both chastise and educate!
Yes, well. I hope you all will ignore the travesty below. Just keep in mind most of it was written late at night with no end purpose in sight. It's also a hell of a lot longer than I realized...hopefully another deterrent to actually reading it.
Anyway, I see Cat has a post in the works that is pointedly political as always. Surely something to enjoy later today.
I also see that the promised post of Mariko has failed to materialize. I find I am saddened, but not particularly surprised. Oh, Mariko...why hast thou forsaken us?
Also, I see that Mukti has not even yet joined the blog. Honor us, if you would, oh Goddess of Nirvana, with your presence. It would be much appreciated.
Now, congrats to both of our local pre-meds Valerie and CDV. I hear verbal was a bitch. And nice dancing yesterday, Val. Er...hope you both get to be doctors. If not, you can always just open up an illicit back-alley clinic. Those are the best kinds!
And lastly, it's time to mourn the death of one "Mr. Hands" (his Yahoo! profile nickname) due to a perforated colon last month in Seattle, WA. Mr. Hands was involved in the lovin' of the sweetest kind with an unnamed stallion late one July night at an Enumclaw farm. Since this man was on the receiving end of something like this, his internal damage is perhaps to be expected. Click here to read an article about the case. But perhaps most shocking, beastiality is legal in the fine state of Washington.
So where can you bone a sheep without fear of repercussion as of July 3, 2004 (according to Wikipedia)?

Oh, Ohio. You have failed me. But remember...in some of those states, you can still be charged for animal cruelty in a sex case. Good to know!
And for the truly deranged, videotapes were seized from the farm in question. Apparently it was quite a hotbed for animal lovers. Whether this is in fact the man who died or not is in question, but it's still completely disgusting. With that warning, I would really recommend not clicking here. Mmm. HORSE PENIS.
On a completely unrelated note, I DO heartily recommend JELL-O Pudding Pops!
edit: I also wanted to say I'm expecting a post within two days from YOU, Ms. CDV. You promised!
Anyway, I see Cat has a post in the works that is pointedly political as always. Surely something to enjoy later today.
I also see that the promised post of Mariko has failed to materialize. I find I am saddened, but not particularly surprised. Oh, Mariko...why hast thou forsaken us?
Also, I see that Mukti has not even yet joined the blog. Honor us, if you would, oh Goddess of Nirvana, with your presence. It would be much appreciated.
Now, congrats to both of our local pre-meds Valerie and CDV. I hear verbal was a bitch. And nice dancing yesterday, Val. Er...hope you both get to be doctors. If not, you can always just open up an illicit back-alley clinic. Those are the best kinds!
And lastly, it's time to mourn the death of one "Mr. Hands" (his Yahoo! profile nickname) due to a perforated colon last month in Seattle, WA. Mr. Hands was involved in the lovin' of the sweetest kind with an unnamed stallion late one July night at an Enumclaw farm. Since this man was on the receiving end of something like this, his internal damage is perhaps to be expected. Click here to read an article about the case. But perhaps most shocking, beastiality is legal in the fine state of Washington.
So where can you bone a sheep without fear of repercussion as of July 3, 2004 (according to Wikipedia)?
Oh, Ohio. You have failed me. But remember...in some of those states, you can still be charged for animal cruelty in a sex case. Good to know!
And for the truly deranged, videotapes were seized from the farm in question. Apparently it was quite a hotbed for animal lovers. Whether this is in fact the man who died or not is in question, but it's still completely disgusting. With that warning, I would really recommend not clicking here. Mmm. HORSE PENIS.
On a completely unrelated note, I DO heartily recommend JELL-O Pudding Pops!
edit: I also wanted to say I'm expecting a post within two days from YOU, Ms. CDV. You promised!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home