When Penguins Attack

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Meh.

Well, I'm so glad to see we've all kept up. Why, you'd hardly know we were almost all in the same place what with the bounty of dialogue taking place right here on our humble blog. I'm so proud.

And because I have little to say at the moment, I shall simply shower you with links. Some are old, some are new, but all have a little something to them. And, oddly enough, I don't think any are pornographic. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed in myself.

1) Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About: Ooooooold. Old, old, old. But whatever. An extremely long page covering one British man and his often crazy German girlfriend. Sounds stupid, I know, but it's actually pretty entertaining at times. Good for when you just want a little something to kill time since you can visit it in installments.

2) Chick Publications: I don't know who HASN'T yet seen this site by this point, since it's ancient, but it's always a reliable source for when the crazy level of my blood is feeling a little low. The guy who runs the site is a fundamentalist Christian who creates absolutely ridiculous comics to help convince others that if they don't believe in Jesus, they will die. And that they're terrorists. So offensive that it's hilarious. Dark Dungeons is always a good one to start with since it claims that playing Dungeon and Dragons, rather than simply making you a huge nerd, gives you magical Satanic powers. ¡Olé!

3) Red Bear Dead: Just a cool site. Weird animations like this one. Can you tell I'm bored?

4) The Rasterbator: Sounds dirty, I know, but alas, 'tis not to be. Instead, it's a site that takes any photo or image you upload and turns it into a huge pointalism-esque poster you can then print out. It doesn't seem to work on my computer, though...

5) Hard Gay Does Yahoo! Japan: This is the kind of stuff that appears on Japanese TV. Should you be afraid? YES. Hard Gay (HAADO GEI) is a popular comedian at the moment in Japan...his act consists of dressing up in S&M-type gear, then humping pretty much everything he sees, including children and little old ladies. Great fun for everyone! There are tons of videos of this guy, so if you want more, feel free to check them out here. Foooooooooo!!

6) Pandora: Last but not least, there's Pandora. It's a derivative site of the Music Genome Project, and the idea is that you tell them a band or song that you like, and they'll play you different music they think you might also like. I've pretty much never heard of any of the bands they play for me, but hey, free music!

So, yeah. An oddly positive post from me that nobody will read. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home